As an independent business, neither owned by, nor a part of any estate agent or financial institution, it’s only you we answer to.
Just you. Just us. Just the property. The only relationships that truly work are those based on trust.
Whether looking to buy, sell, let or merely understand the local market activity, Draper & Company provide an all-inclusive solution to cover your needs through a combination of innovation, expert local knowledge and bespoke solutions to an evolving industry.
With a focus on flexibility, technology and a shift in approach we can deliver where traditional High St agencies no longer can. We use our website, key property portals, unrivalled agency experience and extensive contacts built up over many years to provide real-time information on properties available in the marketplace.
Based in Holland Park, we are an independent agency with an in-depth knowledge of the central and West London, Windsor & Eton marketplaces, where we successfully support and deliver optimal tailored solutions to your property requirements.
In this competitive and evolving marketplace – we would be proud to be your partner and provide our full support and advice to deliver all your property needs.
Using our experience and local market knowledge, an extensive reach of contacts garnered over many years and by successfully engaging with relevant property networks, we actively promote your property including but not exclusively via our marketing channels – including the Draper & Company website, Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location.
Please contact us to book a market appraisal and discuss a robust strategy to achieve your optimal price.
Looking to rent your property on a short, medium or long term basis? We can assist with the process, from pre-marketing advice to comprehensive marketing of the property, securing viable tenants and providing all the administrative support to process the tenancy application including comprehensive referencing, pre-tenancy preparation of the property and the documentation around this.
Our ‘Let Only’ service includes collecting initial move in funds, deposit protection and offers ongoing rent collection, as well as renewal services. Additionally, we take all steps necessary to ensure all landlord responsibilities are legally satisfied (EPC Certificates, Gas Certification, etc) as well as the more aesthetic elements such as professional cleaning services, inventory checks and general property presentation.
Call us and we would be more than happy to visit your property to provide an extensive valuation on the property value, taking into consideration the current market activity and any key selling points unique to your property. Our service here is not restricted to values alone and we will happily offer our suggestions and thoughts on marketing, presentation and any aspects that may be worth attention before going to market.
Comprehensive Property Management
Including everything offered as standard in our ‘Let Only’ service, we offer a comprehensive 24 hour property management service. This service allows us to successfully manage your tenancy from the point of instruction through to the end of the tenancy relieving you of the stresses and inconvenience this can cause.
The service allows us to act as the point of contact for you, with your own dedicated Draper & Company property manager to take care of all tenancy related issues, including maintenance of the property and liaison with your tenants. This service includes the use of our preferred and vetted contractors as well as regular property inspections throughout the tenancy, dispute resolution if required and all end of tenancy processes.
Commencing our property journey together, a dedicated member of our team will focus on understanding your needs and objectives, budget and family circumstances. Once we have this knowledge, we can start to consider the more practical needs to suit your lifestyle and day-today living requirements, such as infrastructure, schooling, transport links and local amenities.
Then we will build and share a sort list of properties to suit your wish list, needs and budget.
Using our contacts to provide a shortlist, including off market properties, for your perusal. Once you have identified the properties are you keen to view, we can arrange and accompany you on viewings, at a time convenient to you.
We are always ready with unbiased and truly objective advice to help you make a confident decision.
We are available when you need to us respond quickly and effectively to any unexpected developments, or to provide a sounding board for any queries or concerns that you may have.
Following a successful property tour, we will use our unrivalled negotiating skills to secure your chosen house, with a focus on the budget and terms of sale. Our dedicated team are on hand to support the journey from the offer, assisting with the legalities to the completion stage, and the collection of your new property’s keys.
When making such an important financial and life-changing decision, it pays to have the right advisors by your side, providing experience and expertise to acquire your perfect property on the most attractive terms possible
In a nutshell:
- We take the time to understand your needs and objectives.
- We identify the optimal properties, within your financial means.
- We use our expertise and contacts to ensure we source properties both on and off the market for your consideration.
- We will take the time to preview and create a shortlist of optimal properties for your review.
- We are available as and when you need us to talk - or meet – to provide support, advice and respond quickly and effectively to any developments.
- We will arrange chauffeur driven tours for view the shortlisted dwellings.
- Our experience and expertise at the negotiation level will enable us to secure the property for you at the best possible price and most favourable terms.
- We can manage or support with the legal process, from sourcing the property, navigating offer/acceptance process, through to the handover of keys
- We can help you access a range of property-related additional services after completion, including investing services, managed sales, property management, rental search and a vacant property care service; and if you need help with your new property, let us know and we can provide contacts details for top firms in London.
- We keep in touch. If requested, every six months we can update you on the property market in the area where you bought so you can see how the property is performing and make an informed decision on when is the best time to sell.