As an independent business, neither owned by, nor a part of any estate agent or financial institution, it’s only you we answer to.
Just you. Just us. Just the property. The only relationships that truly work are those based on trust.
Commencing our property journey together, a dedicated member of our team will focus on understanding your needs and objectives, budget and family circumstances. Once we have this knowledge, we can start to consider the more practical needs to suit your lifestyle and day-today living requirements, such as infrastructure, schooling, transport links and local amenities.
Then we will build and share a sort list of properties to suit your wish list, needs and budget.
Using our contacts to provide a shortlist, including off market properties, for your perusal. Once you have identified the properties are you keen to view, we can arrange and accompany you on viewings, at a time convenient to you.
We are always ready with unbiased and truly objective advice to help you make a confident decision.
We are available when you need to us respond quickly and effectively to any unexpected developments, or to provide a sounding board for any queries or concerns that you may have.
Following a successful property tour, we will use our unrivalled negotiating skills to secure your chosen house, with a focus on the budget and terms of sale. Our dedicated team are on hand to support the journey from the offer, assisting with the legalities to the completion stage, and the collection of your new property’s keys.
When making such an important financial and life-changing decision, it pays to have the right advisors by your side, providing experience and expertise to acquire your perfect property on the most attractive terms possible:
In a nutshell:
- We take the time to understand your needs and objectives.
- We identify the optimal properties, within your financial means.
- We use our expertise and contacts to ensure we source properties both on and off the market for your consideration.
- We will take the time to preview and create a shortlist of optimal properties for your review.
- We are available as and when you need us to talk - or meet – to provide support, advice and respond quickly and effectively to any developments.
- We will arrange chauffeur driven tours for view the shortlisted dwellings.
- Our experience and expertise at the negotiation level will enable us to secure the property for you at the best possible price and most favourable terms.
- We can manage or support with the legal process, from sourcing the property, navigating offer/acceptance process, through to the handover of keys
- We can help you access a range of property-related additional services after completion, including investing services, managed sales, property management, rental search and a vacant property care service; and if you need help with your new property, let us know and we can provide contacts details for top firms in London.
- We keep in touch. If requested, every six months we can update you on the property market in the area where you bought so you can see how the property is performing and make an informed decision on when is the best time to sell.